The Language Lab is at the moment involved in the following studies:
1) Keeping the route and speaking coherently: The hidden link between spatial navigation and discourse processing
2) Impact of emotional regulation on the process of lexical selection: a TMS study
3) Analysis of communicative skills in persons with TBI
4) Recovery of verbal communication in aphasic persons: functional models and new intervention procedures (RECOVER)
5) Anatomo-functional correlates of narrative language processing
6) Behavioural and neurophysiological aspects of communicative-pragmatic abilities in healthy individuals and pathological conditions: assessment and rehabilitation
7) The role played by executive functions in narrative language processing in SLI
8) Towards a definition of the linguistic phenotype in Autism Spectrum Disorders: a comparison with Speech Language Impairment
9) Improvement of metaphonologic skills in 3-years-old children: reducing health inequalities?
10) Language development in preterm children.