1 April 1986 – today: System Manager and Project manager – University of Udine (Italy)
- System Manager: OpenVMS System Manager (VAX, Alphaserver, Clusters); Windows; Linux Debian)
- Internet services: manager of many internet based services (email, ftp, nntp, gopher, web services, lamp hosting, social networking...)
- Web project leader: manager of the main web site of University of Udine; project leaders in many revisions of the main site. Manager of LAMP internal hosting.
- Web developer: many websites developed (see above) - static and dynamic (PHP - Drupal)
- Leader of many IT Projects and services into University of Udine (WEB Main site, LAMP internal hosting, Plone hosting, UniJuris)
- Software instructor: almost 700 hours of teaching in many different IT topics (Internet, ECDL, office automation, Web development, IT basics, Graphic); e-learning experiences (also installing, managing and using Moodle)
1 January 1994 – today: Web Developer (freelance):
Since 1994 I developed many websites and web applications; at the beginning using directly HTML, then Dreamweaver. Since 2005 I started using Drupal, in my opinion one of the best Open Source CMS. Using this framework I developed many websites and web applications, some informative, some collaborative and "web 2.0".
I can use PHP and JQuery to develop web applications. I am developer and maintainer of the "Join role with password" Drupal module.
I'm the owner and developer of the http://wallof.me/ internet service.
Using Photoshop I can develop by my own all graphics needed in the development process.
Good experience using and configuring Moodle.
I can also use Plone and ZOPE technology.
1 November 1996 – Today: IT Trainer.
Free trainer for University of Udine; IAL FVG, ENAIP, IRES, other employers.
Software trainer and teacher in many IT courses. Almost 700 hours of teaching experience for University students and Adult workers.
Topics have been: Internet and internet services; Office Automation; ECDL; web development (base and advanced tools); IT theory and basics; Graphics.
I also gave e-learning courses, using Moodle.
I prepare by myself all teaching sources: slideshares, video, exercises, tests, and books.
I wrote several papers, manual and books. A list is available on request.
I spoke at the seminar “MoodleMoot” 2009 (Torino, 8/9 may 2009), presenting “Creating multimedia didactic resources at no cost”
Certification ECDL IT-542906 (European License ECDL), moduls 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
14 october 2004: ECDL CORE Examiner Certification