Scopus Author ID: 670185363
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=fy3iBr4AAAAJ&hl=it
MAIN RESEARCH TOPICS:
- sustainable logistics (special focus on design and management of automated warehouses and refrigerated transports);
- sustainable production;
- energy recovery and renewable integration;
- industrial and urban symbiosis.
- Constraint Programming (CP) and local search;
- Mixed Integer Programming (MIP),
BEST PAPER AWARDS:
Burbidge Award in recognition of excellence in research by IFIP WG5.7 for the paper “Sustainable storage assignment in AS/RSs” presented at the International Conference on Advances in Production Management Systems (APMS) 2010.
Applied Energy ICAE2013 Best Paper Award of Excellence for the paper "PCM-based energy recovery from Electric Arc Furnaces", Applied Energy, 2014, Vol. 136.
Best Paper Award for an outstanding manuscript at the conference submission for the paper “Integrating industrial waste heat recovery into future sustainable Smart Energy Systems”, at the SDEWES 2018: 13th Conference on Sustainable Development of Energy, Water and Environment Systems.
JOURNAL SPECIAL ISSUES
I'm currently guest editor of the special issue Energy transition and Hydrogen: challenges and opportunities for the journal Sustainability, to which I encourage submissions.